MAN SCOPE

MAN SCOPE
Where Men Are SEXY

MAN IN ALL FORMS OF HIS GLORY

I do hope you enjoy my postings.
This Blog is about the Beauty Of Man in all forms of his Glory and I will add full Naked, Fetishes, Amature and more.

I hope you will sign up to this blog and leave many comments so I can find out what you would like to see.

This is NOT an advertising blog -

Send Comments and/or pictures of yourself and your loved ones to me at Shad001@tvstar.com

BE A STAR SUBMIT YOUR NAKED OR ALMOST NAKED PICTURE TO:

BE A STAR SUBMIT YOUR NAKED OR ALMOST NAKED PICTURE TO:
SHADOW AT: Shad001@tvstar.com

Get Naked And Take Pictures

Get Naked And Take Pictures
Send Pics to Me: Shad001@tvstar.com

Monday, 7 January 2013

MEN OF NAKED SPORTS

Grab the balls like this

Watch where you stick
those darts buddy

He's going home because no one
hits his balls with any bat


The shy players get sent home
before the game

His bat was a little short

It's all the uniform
they could afford

Use the bat to hit what?

I could think of another sport.

Which team?
skins or jeans?

2 balls corner pocket

I always wanted to go
naked Bungie jumping

So you want to throw
your ball around?

This will surprise the fans

Spanking? He's the Captain

Hit the showers after
a good game

He just could not hide that

Not The Toronto Maple Leafs

It's a puck? oh thank god

Hunting bear, not bare

I wonder what
worm he used

An Irish Team, I think

Lacrosse was never
like this when I played


It Really hurts to get
the foreskin caught in
the chain

How many peoples clothes
did he steal?

Wicked men with
Wicked Boards

Old Fashion Inline skates

Yes, the snow makes it
go short

Playing footsies at first quarter

Kicking Balls turns him on

No Sand in His trunks

Polishing his board
makes him Horny

Are you trying to get cut?

The prized trophy

Serving his ball

I Always wanted to play this naked

2 sweaty men rolling
around together, and they
say they are straight

Knock His Block Off

Do my feet smell ok ?

I'm Nobody's Bitch

yep! they look ok from
this angle too

Losing Team Gets Spanked

Spanking the Team Captain
is Tradition

I Love My Team Mates

The Lockerroom

I have to put my balls where?

No comments:

Post a Comment