MAN SCOPE

MAN SCOPE
Where Men Are SEXY

MAN IN ALL FORMS OF HIS GLORY

I do hope you enjoy my postings.
This Blog is about the Beauty Of Man in all forms of his Glory and I will add full Naked, Fetishes, Amature and more.

I hope you will sign up to this blog and leave many comments so I can find out what you would like to see.

This is NOT an advertising blog -

Send Comments and/or pictures of yourself and your loved ones to me at Shad001@tvstar.com

BE A STAR SUBMIT YOUR NAKED OR ALMOST NAKED PICTURE TO:

BE A STAR SUBMIT YOUR NAKED OR ALMOST NAKED PICTURE TO:
SHADOW AT: Shad001@tvstar.com

Get Naked And Take Pictures

Get Naked And Take Pictures
Send Pics to Me: Shad001@tvstar.com

Saturday, 5 January 2013

NAKED IN THE SNOW

Snow Bare Bear

Nude/Naturist Camp (Spring Open)

The Long Mile

Snow Removal

Nude Snow Angels

Path to the Outhouse

Snow Grovelling

Just Lounging Around

Letting Off Steam

"Honey, Don't Forget Your Scarf"

Snow BBQ

Midnight Run

Trail Marker

And All This Is His

No comments:

Post a Comment